Look good enough to eat

Don't you think?

Comments

Kelly said…
ohh yes you cleva thing. well done!
CurlyPops said…
Absolutely...even better than the real thing!
They look amazing. So clever.
Lisa said…
you rock!
xo, Lisa
Alice said…
Wonderful. I'm envious. I knit (quite badly) and am always amazed by the satisfaction and comfort which comes from making something with your hands. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Alice
Bird Bath said…
very nice... maybe we will see a fruit salad?
wee-ve said…
Wow!!
I had to reach for them unconsciously.
Michelle said…
Definitely look good enough to eat, they are great! I drew the winner of my apron giveaway and you won! Send me your address and I'll pop it in the mail for you!
Kerrie said…
P.S. Hey mate, you've been tagged...
madebyhand said…
Oh honey, I make felt food, but get bored with it, but you make it an ART! Love your blog! I added you to my list :D

Popular Posts