Hungry?

 
For some felt lunch? Well, come on by!

Comments

JustJess said…
Gosh you are clever! These are amazing. WOW! Are you feeling any better?
Karin said…
Hi Jess! Thanks! Hee hee. I find the sprouts very funny.

I'm marginally better but it's really slow going. I am debating leaving the bubster home from school tomorrow because I just can't do the bike tomorrow. He's not the best either but he's not terrible either. Sigh.......

I guess it had to happen sooner or later this year. I've made it this far without any major setbacks unlike last year, which was every 2 weeks or so!
Nikki said…
LOVE These. The sprouts made me smile, too...
forward tumble said…
makes me hungry!! They are really nice, well done!

Autumn is on its way here so hang in there, spring is on it's way for you.

xx Inws
CJCACC's Mom said…
You are sooo talented Karin!

I love what you did now, but I love even more the prize door I won!

Hugs to you and the bubster. I hope you feel better asap.

XO
Lissy said…
After the 30 degree heat of yesterday it's FREEZING here, & just the right sort of day to snuggle at home & "nibble" on some felt food.
You are such a creative Mummy :-)
Magnus must love all that stuff...keep it up you inspiring young lady!!!!!!!!
Hope that you are feeling better soon...
(Just the thought of a long bike ride makes me flake on the lounge - pathetic I know...)
caitsmom said…
These are awesome. What fun. So glad you posted them, put a smile in my day!
Tania said…
Hey, tasty! In a chewy, still chewing, still can't swallow kind of way...

Popular Posts