Monte's cousin



Been meaning to get on here and post some photos of my recent finished project, "Monte's Cousin". Although, saying 'recent' is a bit of a misnomer as he was completed in November 07! Oh well, life gets in the way of crafts sometimes! It shouldn't, but it does!

One of my son's friends loves my son's doll Monte so for his birthday, I decided to make him a relative. Monte's cousin turned out quite good I think. I really like his hair. I decided to crochet a cap and then pull the hair through. His clothes are from an old doll clothes pattern, belonging to my mother, from the 1950's. Grandma and momma made all my dolls clothes. Yes, I was loved! Grandma even provided suitcases!

Comments

Your creations are lovely. It is a shame when life gets in the way of craft. I often wonder why it is that the most enjoyable and soul nurturing parts of life are usually the first to be dropped when things get hectic.

Hope the weather in Canberra is looking nice for the weekend.

Popular Posts