Latest find in the Newsagent


It's amazing what one will find during a casual browse at the Newsagent - well as casual as one can be with an inquisitive 3 year old. I found this little pattern book by Simply Knitting. The designer is Alan Dart and I'm sorry to say, it's the first I've heard of him! But, then again, I'm not really in the know on most things. He has a whole farmyard in there, and a Noah's Ark. And bunnies in bikini's or on surf boards! That's perfect for an Aussie. I really like the pirate. And the hedgehog with dressing gown and hot water bottle. Too funny!

While looking online for a photo, I stumbled upon this blog, Isew, who also found this project book. Looks like we both were thinking the same thing. :-)

Gonna have fun with this one.

Comments

iSew said…
I'd never heard of him either, but I think Alan Dart is my new hero!

Popular Posts