What do you think of her?

Been making dolls. I've got a plan. I want to have 6 or so dolls/softies for the bubster's school spring fair in October. I've already made 2 dolls. This is the latest. Not a sign of pink on her so don't know how that will go over. I quite like drab colours but I know not everyone does!!

I was thinking that chef's hats and aprons might go over well too. I just need to google a good, quick pattern. And I've already made 6 sequin capes which have been dead easy to do (once I figured out to oil my needle so that it didn't get gummed up by the sequins. Works a charm)

I was also wanting to send some dolls to the Softies for Mirabel but am unsure if one can be sort of, well........amateurish.

Let me know what you awesome, talented crafters think!!!!!

P.S. It's my birthday today. Eeeek another year!!!!

Comments

Happy birthday! I love your doll, nothing amateurish about her!
kate said…
Happy Birthday! She looks great!
wee-ve said…
Happy Birthday!
but sorry too late.
I like her very much. You are so talented!

Popular Posts