I like this one


More pearls of wisdom from the 3 year old, soon to be 4 year old, as explained to me as we walked home from school today:

"When a person gets old they talk less and cough more." He emphasis's his point by doing some fake coughing. Then says with a shrug, "Less talk, more cough!"

Ha ha ha ha !!! What on earth?? Where in the world did this come from??

On a more wistful note, he said to daddy last night that he hoped that mummy and him (the bubster) could die at the same time so that we could see each other through the doors in the hospital. And then daddy could remember us both. Made daddy cry.

What extremes.

Comments

I hope I get to meet that amazing boy of yours some day. He is so funny and profound and full of surprises it seems.
I would have cried too! He has such an amazing mind that one!
wee-ve said…
So funny^m^
I can't think up any funny things!!

Popular Posts