Knights of the round table unite!

I am going to have to work really hard to get a good photo of this costume. The Bubster just refuses to let me take some still shots and our camera is too slow to capture a 4 1/2 year old running around in the early evening, swinging a sword.


But at any rate, a few costumes for the spring fair. Only three, sad to say. But if they sell well, there will be more next year!

Must be the mists of Avalon causing that blur, not my camera. Right??

P.S. Still sick. Eerrrrgh!

Comments

JustJess said…
Ooh, love these! The hood is a great addition. He certainly models them well. Sorry to hear you are still sick - I've been struck down with it too. Maybe we can finally catch up on the hols? And The Mists of Avalon?! Now you are really talking my language!!!! xx
Tracy, mom2many said…
Can you be my mommy?

That is SO FREAKING COOL!!! Magnus has the funnest toys ever.

Popular Posts