Springtime!

Shoot, almost a month between posts! Busy busy lemon squeezy!

Here is the beginning of our garden. I made the MOTH get up from his nap and make these garden beds last weekend because lets face it, without a place to plant, there will be no garden! And how do you like my compost? I made this over the winter. :-) We will finish the planting this weekend. I know I'm a bit late but better late than never.

Our school fair is only a month away. I've been counting down the weeks and there are not many left now. I think it will be a great one and can't wait to share what we've been doing. My poor sewing machine is really getting a workout. I talk to it every day and tell it, "You can do it! You can do it!" She's really stretching her muscles and putting in the effort without many complaints. I think she needs a trip outside to watch the garden grow while we sew. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts